Dead End

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today was pretty devastating. I called a couple of the loan places that I applied for personal loans and found that even with a co-signer, I won't be eligible for a loan because of our bankruptcy. My heart sunk. It was hard enough asking for my parents to co-sign but then to not even have that option. It looks like a dead end.

I have been applying for scholarships and grants in every spare moment but the deadline to most have passed because of the time of year, or the deadline isn't for months and I need an award NOW. It's looking pretty grim.

I called Becca to let her know. She said we could make payments to the school but the amount would be around $900/month. We don't have that. Not even CLOSE to that. I'm not sure if we are going to go to the meeting or not at the end of the week. I think I should just so I can meet the people that are high up, so they know me so when I DO get to attend later on, they know how hard I worked, but I know that it will be even harder going there and knowing I can't attend now.

0 comments:

Now This Is Life... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino