The Lunch

Friday, October 16, 2009

Marc and I went to lunch at the Art Institute today. We sat down with Becca, Rob, and John, the finance guy. They were extremely encouraging and let us know that even if it wasn't able to happen right now, not to get discouraged and to keep in contact. Rob told us stories from his past and how he got to where he is and he gave us some insights into our finances right now. They were able to move around some numbers and lowered the payments substantially, but still not enough. It was a good lunch. I was encouraged and discouraged at the same time and more than a little embarrassed at the amount of times I broke down and cried in front of Becca. I couldn't help it and she didn't seem to mind in the slightest. Apparently she does it all the time. They are going to keep working on some things and we are as well. We will see where it all goes but I am afraid to keep letting myself think it may happen.

0 comments:

Now This Is Life... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino