Classical- Week 9

Sunday, March 13, 2011


This week in Classical, I made Blini's. You may recall that I made these in Garde Manger last quarter. Two of my photos from that class were chosen to be displayed this whole quarter downstairs at the school in the main display case. I actually really enjoy the Classic Caviar presentation because Chef Thompson had told us that it is supposed to be intricate. This time I really paid attention to knife cuts. I wanted to make a whole new presentation and not do the same thing I did the last time. I LOVE how it came out.





Next week we are doing quite a few pastry items, which I am very excited about! Can't wait to make some scones, but the Apple Charlotte with custard sauce sounds divine!

0 comments:

Now This Is Life... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino