Finished Fondant

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Marc took the girls out for a bit today so I could play with my fondant. I had looked at a ton of photo's online and went into it with some ideas in my head but ended up going a whole different direction once I actually started playing with it. I love how it turned out, especially for my first time. *I don't count Harmony's first birthday cake because I pretty much only used fondant to embellish the flip flops.*



Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Also, I got my grade back in Concepts and Theories and I set the curve! I earned a 101.5% in the end. That means that I got all A's on my midterms and two out of three of them were over 100%. I feel like my hard work has definitely paid off. Now to keep those grades there!

0 comments:

Now This Is Life... Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino